'DISCOVER YOUR GENIUS' by Micheal J. GelbIts about how to be a 'genius' (at least) like Einstein,Darwin,Shakespeare..and the like.
Very very very interesting book!
AND i found this one topic interesting :
TOP 10 SHAKESPEAREAN INSULTS
I dont remember all of them..BUT i took the liberty to google for more.
So here they are, for ur utmost pleasure and knowledge .. ;)
- Go thou to hell, and fill another room in hell! (a fancy form of go to hell!..haha)
- You are as a candle, the better part burnt out!
- Such a dish of skim milk... (this i not quite understand)
- She speaks yet she says nothing..! (this one i've heard often..huh!)
- Those horrible image doth unfix my hair and make my seated heart knock at my ribs.
- Out, you green-sickness carrion!Out, you baggage!
- She's the kitchen wench, and all grease ; and I know not what use to put her but to make a lamp of her and run her from her own light. I warrant, her rags and the tallow in them will burn a Poland winter. If she lives till doomsday, she'll burn a week longer than the whole world. (amboi2 marah sangat ke cik abg oi)
- Men are April when they woo, December when they wed. (true?)
- Out you mad headed ape. A weasel hath not such a deal of spleen as you are tossed with.
- What a caterwauling dost thou keep. (this one i toootally not understand
Most of them sounds funny right??hehe
I'd laugh my heart out before i realize what it actually means..huhu
Well..These are only some of the Shakespearean insults, but how many out of 10 do u all understand and
would u laugh or frown if someone said them to u??