Sunday, June 26

Here I Go Again

Here I go again
Back to the same spot
The only spot, I'm too familiar with 
It has become my comfort zone

Only this time, I was ready 
I had my pillows and shields up
My pawns have helped me along the way  
until I, the Queen is left alone
without the King

It was bound to happen 
It was bound to be another chapter in my Taylor Swift-like-romance
Like how I never get enough of this 

"They're like chocolate cake, like cigarettes. 
I know they're bad for me, but I can't leave 'em alone"

I am trying to be the emotionless little bitch that i've been before
but I can't. 

I'm just me. 

Until the time comes, 
I know someone out there is also looking for me. 
Just that our paths haven't crossed yet. 

Until it does.. i'll be the one with her nose buried in books and her head in the clouds. 


No comments: