Monday, January 4

1st Day Back

in KUANTAN!!

Sunday: 
I drove from Putrajaya to Kuantan (with my mom by my side)
It was a sunny day back in KL,
till when we got at the border of the East Coast
it was raining cats n dogs!

My car which was recently serviced/repaired is
now ROSAK again!
We fixed the alignment,
but then silly me (dah ada 4 mata still tak nampak!) 
drove over a pothole!
haisy, buat rugi duit je laaaa Photobucket

The trip to KL-KTN was smooth,
i was quite shocked when i reached the Temerloh RnR
for just 1 and a half hours!
Coz my mom didnt stop me from driving too fast
which means, my driving is OK..la kan?
Photobuckethaha~

Then in KTN i drove over ANOTHER pothole
a HUGE one!
My front left tire was practically INSIDE that hole!
Rosak la pakwe ke-2 ku lagi :(

We reached home,
and it was still raining so cant bring in my stuff inside yet.
So i sent my mon to the Terminal,
takut jugak nak bagi dia naik bas
sebab kejadian bus accident baru2 ni kan..
Tapi i just THINK POSITIVE..
pray for her to arrive home safely~
Photobucket
My dad called me 2 times!
Worried that my mom hasnt come home yet,
its already been 6-7 hours!
And we cant reach her phone!

Initially i was not thinking about bad stuff happening to her
my mom is a tough woman..i know ;)
Then when she finally called @ 10pm
she explained that there was as traffic jam at KL,
buat orang risau je...huhu

Monday:
Went back to COLLEGE for my first class of DIA6
Seems like nothing much has changed since the last 2 months we left it..hah!
I found out that MAF330 is about Financial Management
and not Cost Accounting!
I thought i left the book (Fin Mgt) back at home,
until i realized it was right here,
in my huge box of books!
Photobucket
Schedule is packed..as usual
Same old friends..just with an extra dash of 'tembam' haha
Same lecturers =)

With only 5 subjects to carry,
i hope i'll be able to increase my CGPA..insya Allah amin~

This sem is gonna be a busy busy one for me,
gotta UP my pointer!
Ganbatte LISA!

alyzv~Its like Winter here in Kuantan Photobucket

No comments: