Sunday, March 15

24 hours in a White Box

imagine a 40 x 60 x 90 box...this is where i'm being 'locked' up in..
for the last 24hours these 4walls are the only thing surrounding me!!
luckily im not going crazy..yet...only my close friends know what makes me crazy...
  1. Azir Iskandar
  2. Theme parks (espacially the rocket shot n corkscrew @ genting)
  3. Books books n more books
  4. Food... =)
  5. Photography (editing as well)
number 1 is the most crazy thing i am crazily crazy about....
it is the only thing that can make me do things i never thought i'd ever do, and it is the only cure to any sickness i may have *GOD forbidding*
it is my one and only most precious treasure in my special red box.

number2 is what makes my adreneline pumping much much faster...
whilst letting me leave my troubles behind for an inch of a minute...the speed, the thrill, the fear that we'll probably fall off that ride..wow,its CRAZY!!

when i meet number3, i may never be found...
i'll be lost in my own number3 world..n it may be hard 4 u to find me..trust me...
even when u thought i had enough..i'm never bored of my 'short stay' in Book Land.

without number4 there is no life for me....
any kind of food that is presented before me,i'll eat...i like to try new things...
BUT!!i'm really3 trying to go on a 'diet'..however,i keep on eating..well,number1 likes me chubby.. ;P

number4 is my favourite hobby!!!
i like to take pictures of flowers,abstract things...people...life...it facinates me when i am able to capture these into my camera..'a picture says a million words' - this is my favourite quote..
so,when i look back at my photos i may edit them,to interpret what they r saying...
this is a way where i can relax, n leave the hustle of this reality.


in this white box..i relive my crazy times...wishing i had more time to do more then just 24hours....

No comments: